Totem’s cybersecurity compliance software is a favorite among those pursuing DFARS 7012, NIST 800-171 or CMMC compliance. We’ve heard your feedback on our tool, and we listened. Check out what new features and updates you can expect with the software’s latest major release, Totem 4.0!
Totem 4.0 was released the second week of October 2021. All existing Totem instances have been migrated to the newest version.
If you’d like to schedule a free demo of our Totem cybersecurity compliance software, please fill out the form at the end of this page.
New POA&M Features!
1. Pre-populate Corrective Actions based on Corrective Action Templates
2. Corrective actions are now split into individual rows
3. Estimated Completion Dates can be assigned for Corrective Actions
4. Corrective Actions can be assigned to different entities
New Control Status Features!
1. Left-hand menu indicates incomplete controls for all families
2. Left-hand menu indicates non-compliant controls for all families
3. Implementation Details can be recorded in field or pop-out modal
4. Comments button now indicates if a comment has been left or not
5. Search filters can now be saved and managed
Other Features & Updates
- New .999, .998 & .997 CMMC controls now included
- New Inventory tab where you can manage CUI inventory
- New Audit Log feature where Owners can manage all user activity
- Cleaner Risk Assessment interface
- Other bug fixes