Totem.Tech’s Cybersecurity Engineers have provided more than a decade of Information Assurance (aka cybersecurity) for the U.S. government. We created our Cybersecurity 101 e-book to help small to mid-sized DoD contractors understand these complex cybersecurity requirements (NIST 800-171 and CMMC).
Included with this e-book is a free 15-Minute Consultation with our cybersecurity experts to get started on NIST 800-171 / CMMC Compliance.
For more information on how to perform a self-assessment and understand how the DoD would score your company’s cybersecurity compliance, check out our DoD Assessment Methodology blog.
If you’re ready to begin your compliance journey, we’re here to help! We provide education and hands-on support for contractors that want do the heavy lifting in their cybersecurity compliance. We will help you develop a compliant System Security Plan (SSP), Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM), and an Incident Response Plan (IRP).
If you want an expert to take care of your cybersecurity compliance, our consultants can provide a security controls assessment “gap analysis” and compare to it the CMMC Level or the NIST 800-171 standard you are required to meet. We will develop your System Security Plan and provide you a “get well plan” (aka your Plan of Action and Milestones).
The goal from our engineers and analysts was to provide clarity and practical guidance on many common questions about the compliance process. Here are some of those questions:
• Which DoD contractors need to complete the DFARS cybersecurity requirements?
• What are the differences between the CMMC and the original NIST 800-171 requirement?
• How do I get started with becoming complaint with DFARS cybersecurity requirements?
• If I utilize the cloud, am I still required to comply with DFARS cybersecurity requirements?
• What do I show auditors when they ask if my organization is DFARS compliant?
• Why does my organization need an incident response plan?